Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castle of the Warrior Priests [for 3DVTT]

Another lovely piece J! The vivid colors are quite attractive.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

I really need to keep up with my own threads :O sheesh, again, sorry folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladiestorm View Post
    OMG!!!! I didn't notice the second map before because I was looking at this map on my phone. How in the world were you able to draw such a tiny, but detailed map like that?!? Your.attention to detail is mind boggling!!!
    Hehe, it was a tricky thing with it being so small.
    Sometimes my love of details kicks me in the butt when doing commissions. [More time spent than intended... or indeed that I am being paid for :O ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Love the map John, thanks for sharing!
    Thanks Bogie and my pleasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Great map with your usual high level of details! Always a pleasure to see one of your maps!
    Thank you Ilanthar
    Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Another lovely piece J! The vivid colors are quite attractive.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks Arsheesh
    Yeah, this one was quite bright. A bit unusual for me, but interesting to do.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Question Amazing

It is delightful to spend time looking at all the
    The only rooms I didn't figure out are the ones in each side of the main hall. Those with many little squares that gave green details.. what are those?

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Panepucci View Post
    It is delightful to spend time looking at all the
    The only rooms I didn't figure out are the ones in each side of the main hall. Those with many little squares that gave green details.. what are those?

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!
    Thanks Luciano
    The client had asked for certain things, and those little rooms were one of them.
    I suspect they are some sort of small prayer nooks or something.

This is a very neat looking castle.

I have one minor critique regarding the practicability of the castle design: For practical reasons it would make sense if the kitchen had a more direct access to the great hall. Because if there was a feast, you would probably prefer to get the food and the mead directly from the kitchen without it having to make a loopway threw the crews dinner room.

Besides that, the design is brilliant. Great Job.

Quote Originally Posted by HadrianVI View Post
    This is a very neat looking castle.

I have one minor critique regarding the practicability of the castle design: For practical reasons it would make sense if the kitchen had a more direct access to the great hall. Because if there was a feast, you would probably prefer to get the food and the mead directly from the kitchen without it having to make a loopway threw the crews dinner room.

Besides that, the design is brilliant. Great Job.
    Thanks Hadrian
    I agree. Plus, then the head priest would have easier access to midnight snacks.

Guild Novice

Practical and functional. If you can't immediately identify what the room is for, looking at the details such as what's on the tables and counters gives it away. Very well done!

Quote Originally Posted by SevasTra View Post
    Practical and functional. If you can't immediately identify what the room is for, looking at the details such as what's on the tables and counters gives it away. Very well done!
    Thanks Sevas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12