Hey fellow guilders,

Last year, I was hired by Inspire Education for an interesting project. Inspire Education is a company that supplies schools with an online learning platform, which offers the curriculum in an inspiring way. This learning platform provides teachers with English schemes of work and resources, whilst giving children a context in which to learn through stories. Check Inspire Education Website for some further informations.

So I had to draw the map of Gnosis, a cross-curricular fantasy world rooted in real history, from which the kids will be able to explore stories, myths, lessons and more.
Since this map is intended to be used as a tool on school interactive boards, I was asking to provide a general map with a bunch of icons, creatures insets, coat of arms. What you see here is the whole general map with all the elements on it. Of course, during the discovering process of the world and the learning that goes with it, a lot of these elements will only be revealed progressively when kids are going through new lessons and click on new areas.
I'am also attaching some details samples (50% size).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gnosis final.jpg 
Views:	1980 
Size:	5.52 MB 
ID:	87404 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Details samples.jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	519.6 KB 
ID:	87405

Hope you'll like it. As usual, feel free to rate ,rep or run away

© Inspire Education 2016 - All rights reserved.