Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bard Returns

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

logged on in past 30 days...so that includes recent signups and lurkers...still an impressive number for a small niche site eh?

Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
    700 active? Really? Whats the definition you are going by in terms "posted since X", or "logged on in the past x days", or what?
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    logged on in past 30 days...so that includes recent signups and lurkers...still an impressive number for a small niche site eh?

Wow... thats pretty good. I never would have expected that high a number.
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Right at the bottom of the main forum page: Threads: 3,110, Posts: 36,997, Members: 3,736, Active Members: 740

And Arkkeeper, its good to have ya back, sorry about all the playful ribbing hehe
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgenev View Post
    Heh heh, I never use email notifications. The amount of email it would generate would drive me crazy (okay, I'm already crazy... I mean crazier ). I always use the User Control Panel to keep track of the threads that I have posted in. That's always my first stop when I come to the Guild.
    Same that's what I meant and in the two times I came in here during my absence I had a total of five notifications, and they were only comments on Maps (not mine) that were really active before and during my time, that was my only point.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Right at the bottom of the main forum page: Threads: 3,110, Posts: 36,997, Members: 3,736, Active Members: 740

And Arkkeeper, its good to have ya back, sorry about all the playful ribbing hehe
    Tis Fine, I'm not in any way offended. Anyways so as soon as I'm done with school today I think I'll try to post some better images of the ArkEarth Project.

One of the developments with it is that I was able to get some 11"x14" Tracing Paper, which allows me to make full Overlays of the Panthalassa Area then breaking it up between the northward Panthalassa Megacontinent (Which is what you once knew as the Istro-Honzu Supercontinent and the Kimbassa Continent, I added a massive Dry gorge through the middle of Kimbassa similar to The Great Rift Valley and The Grand Canyon. This made it into the Yazmati-Kimbassa Supercontinent) and the southward Ameneatoisha Megacontinent (Again something you knew once as the Amenea Supercontinent I think, which was made up of Western Amenea and Eastern Amenea. Eventually I'm going to map out the Southern Half of Western Amenea that gets cut off at the bottom of the Panthalassa Map, and then add another Continent know as Toisha, which is pretty much my answer to the Asia-America Land Bridge.). So anyways I'm pretty much starting over all the Overlays. Also I just thought, it probably be easy to digitize my Maps and would love to figure out how to make a Digital Atlas or have help in that area. anyways I'll stop posting on this page and move on to my Topics.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12