Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Lands of Trolnarm

Through the past few months I haven't been as active on this site, I still check it look through a few threads pretty often. Every time I see you post something J. I think 'I should rep that' and I never could... It feels great to rep you again!

I love this map, it makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale. I like that a lot!

It's difficult for me to comments all of your maps as they are so beautifull and numerous and as English is not my native language. This one has got a really fairy feeling in it, as well as your personal touch. Rep if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino44 View Post
    Through the past few months I haven't been as active on this site, I still check it look through a few threads pretty often. Every time I see you post something J. I think 'I should rep that' and I never could... It feels great to rep you again!

I love this map, it makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale. I like that a lot!
    Thank you Domino
    I have been in a mode this year... and part of last year too... really motivated by the fairy tale feel.
    I have written a bit for a large fairy tale story, but still have loads of writing to do.
    But, it is very fairy tale-ish and has a number of maps that go with it.
    This is one of them form one world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlin View Post
    It's difficult for me to comments all of your maps as they are so beautifull and numerous and as English is not my native language. This one has got a really fairy feeling in it, as well as your personal touch. Rep if I can.
    Thanks Warlin
    As I said to Domino, I have been very motivated by fairytale recently.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234