Thread: Battlemap: Jungle Ruins

Default Battlemap: Jungle Ruins

Hello all. Long time lurker, first time posting.

I created this battle map for some ruins on a hill with a hidden entrance on the side of the hill in the southeast corner. There is a half-covered well in the center which would connect to a center chamber in the underground below the hill. I have included two versions, one open and one with the leaf shadows from the upper jungle canopy which makes the map darker.

Most of the objects come from Bogie's site. Particularly Kepli's vines!

Comments/criticisms welcome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QD-Battlemap-Forest Ruins02.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	927.2 KB 
ID:	88267

Name:	QD-Battlemap-Forest Ruins01.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	88266

Here is a quick underground for the map if you need one. The entrance lines up. I left it blank so you can add your own touches.
    I put a rusted (but intact) portcullis which would keep any large nasty in the animal den area by the entrance. The blocked up area in the west covers stairs that would connect to the ruins above. A natural spring hole opens up from the floor in the center and over the years muck has accumulated on the floor. It currently drains down to the Northwest which could lead to deeper caves... The yellow light square in the spring is from the well shaft above that opens in the center of the ruins.

Name:	QD-Battlemap-Forest Ruins03.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	88269
    Last edited by davedowd; 10-07-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Hello davedowd

Welcome to the Guild.

I expect Bogie will be pleased to see his mapping objects being used so well.

Nicely done

Thanks! I hope to offer more soon.