I don't even know what to call it, but here is a picture:


I suppose it is a: "magnifying glass with friction clamp for attaching to globe stand meridian ring" or somesuch, but google is not showing me the love with any permutations.

If anyone knows where you can buy one, it would be greatly appreciated.