Thread: Long time lurker here, finally made an account. Just a finished commission I did.

Default Long time lurker here, finally made an account. Just a finished commission I did.

Hi, been lurking on this forum for a while, was really happy to see a community of people who all like makin' maps as much as I do when I found it. Anyway, this was a commission I got from a friend for the world he was building and writing short stories for. I didn't know how to feel about it, but I realized it was largely because I was comparing my work to some of the awesome stuff on here. Hope you guys like it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cg upload.png 
Views:	242 
Size:	7.49 MB 
ID:	88846

I edited out any references to my guy's world or things in it for this upload. To explain the wall, there's an isolationist race in the east that doesn't like unregulated contact with the world outside of its lands. Anyway, hope people like it.

Hey that's definitely a respectable. I think there's room for improvement but isn't that true for all of us? I think a nice title and some labels would help sell it a bit more, but nice work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Well done on getting an account at last
    Nice map- you're off to a good start there.

Really, really nice !