Thread: Oct / Nov 2016 Lite Challenge: The Realm of Hades

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow that makes quite a difference! Certainly more moody and 'underworldy' An excellent development

There's just one thing bugging me, and I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but the Plain of Judgement label sticks out from the plain quite a long way, and is a bit distracting like that. Maybe if you shrunk it just a bit and tried to tuck it inside the border, and moved the Palace of Hades label down underneath the end of the ribbon on the shield there...? What do you think?

Its probably just a matter of taste, though, so don't worry if there just isn't time.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Wow that makes quite a difference! Certainly more moody and 'underworldy' An excellent development

There's just one thing bugging me, and I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but the Plain of Judgement label sticks out from the plain quite a long way, and is a bit distracting like that. Maybe if you shrunk it just a bit and tried to tuck it inside the border, and moved the Palace of Hades label down underneath the end of the ribbon on the shield there...? What do you think?

Its probably just a matter of taste, though, so don't worry if there just isn't time.
    Thanks, Mouse.

Yeah, the Judgement label wasn't like that before, so don't worry, you didn't miss it. Anyway, I'll have a little mix around and try your suggestions and see what I can do.