Hello to anyone who reads this,

I am looking for a battlemap with an Ore Mine theme. Though it doesn't need to be overly complicated, it does need to be a decent size. There does need to be a certain structure to it (which I will discuss shortly) as there is a central puzzle within the dungeon. It also needs to be fire based (so lava traps and the such are accepted) however it's not overly important to make it all fiery and such. To be clear I would be fine doing the dungeon myself (I have created a couple of large battlemaps myself, even if they just included a bunch of square rooms and a large inner circle room) however, I just can't get my head around designing an ore mine.

now, the central puzzle is that there are 6 levers in the entry room, that then lead to the boss room. Each lever has a tube above it that, when the wrong level is pushed, pours a searing hot stream of lava onto the poor victim. (having a seared dead body drooping over one of the levers would be cool) To find the 'Code' to the levers being pushed, there are 6 paths that branch out in all directions. There are rooms and hallways and such leading to a room on the end with a named statue that says "the first lever is 4, oh and (insert statue name here) is lying" and things like that. So that is the idea of the dungeon, I just can't get the ore mine theme right.

So if someone could pretty please design something like this for me, I would be so grateful. I can't pay or anything (hence why it's unpaid) but it would be really helpful.