Thread: any Tutorials for CC3 + and CD3+ and DD3+

Tutorial any Tutorials for CC3 + and CD3+ and DD3+

Hello all i am new to this but i bought the hole packede and i see some greath maps in here . but i cant seem to find any good tutorials as video or pdf . on how all it made . so i hope any can help me out . i have seen all videos i could find on youtube . but all is like 3 years + old and none from CD3 - and i like to build my own world

Thanks on advanced

Hi Wulfquee, I've moved your thread to the How Do I folder. Finished Maps should only be used for, well, finished maps!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

There may not be many tutorials here at the guild....but I use those three, and I know each come with their own instruction manual with tutorials inside. There is also the Tome of Ultimate Mapping, found at profantasy. I know it's for cc3, but is still HIGHLY recommended, and an update for cc3+ is upcoming, it just takes a while, because it's so comprehensive.

The profantasy forums also has tutorials. Joe Sweeney has you tube tutorials for cc3, which is still useful for cc3+.

And there are many of us that use the programs, so feel free to ask if you have questions!
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm