Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eidos

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

I also agree on the waterlines, which seem a little strange, and continue onto the land at one point. The mountains are good though I think could do with having some of those thicker lines replaced with slightly thinner ones just to break them up a little.

All that being said, I think it has a great overall look to it! So nice work on this Matthew, keep it up and fix those little nitpicks and I look forwards to what else you come up with!

Thanks everyone!

A bit disturbed by those lines in the sea, at first. It works well when zoomed out, though. Well done, Matthew.

Guild Expert

Well done Matthew, the mountains look really good. I like the little details on the inside of the coast, but I'm with the others on the water lines, that being said, you didn't do a bad job drawing them, they just don't suit the rest of the map. Having only done a couple of maps before this you should be pretty proud, you're off to a good start, can't wait to see more from you.

I like it a lot! I'll confess, I'm not that big a fan of B/W maps in general, but this one does its job very well. It's clear and simple, very easy to read. Well done! I also think the typography is spot on, it really works well with the overall look of the map.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Nice looking piece Mathew, though I agree with Mouse about the lines in the water.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12