Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romania

I've looked at this map several times in the past few days and I just love it. I've travelled to Romania many times and I have been sunburnt in Bacau, gone up a mountain in Sinaia and had many great drinking sessions in Bucharest. Thankfully I am yet to suffer any impalement incidents

I particularly like your mountains, I don't know if I can achieve anything similar using a mouse. Besides all of my lines seem to be a lot thicker than I intend them. This is the type of look I aspire to.

I've already repped you but I'm going to symbolically rep you again

Guild Expert

Thanks Straf, I appreciate the kind words. It's nice to see someone who's actually been to Romania comment on this map, I didn't even know where it was until I started this project, I hope I put everything in the right place.

I'm sure I would never have been able to do those mountains without the use of pressure sensitivity, and I struggled even then, it would be worth you're while to invest in a graphics tablet, it really does make a world of difference, I'd be hard pressed to draw even a squiggly line with a mouse, I've tried, and failed miserably.

And thanks for the symbolic rep, it's much appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12