Hello again.

I am glad to see that this forum is still going. AI only posted one thread months ago, but the help you gave me turned out very useful for me (thanks for that!).

Anyway, after a few months of trying to get my head around CC3 I gave up. Then I got the newest Fractal Mapper, and using it's tutorial (which was MUCH better than the CC3 one) I was eventually able to learn how to use it. I have since made my homeworld's map for my 3.5 Spelljammer sphere, and using the feature which lets one crop a small section to work on I am about 1/4 done with my first continent.

The problem with FF is that the quality of the art seems pretty low to me, especially comparing it to the limited examples I have seen of CC3 material. However, I liked the fact that I was actually able to learn Fractal Mapper.

I still have CC3 on my Macbook, so now I am thinking that since I leanred FF I might be able to transfer that to using CC3. Would this be the case at all?

If so, what more would I need to learn to use CC3?

And do you guys know of any better learning tutorials than the CC3 Essentials document I got with CC3? Again, could not learn a thing from that.

Also, I believe I remember reading way back that one could transfer FF maps into CC3. Is this true? If so, would I ba able to keep my world map (which I worked really hard on) and what I have done so far of my first continent? I do not want to start all over. And if I can, could I continue to crop sections of my world map, then convert them over to CC3?

Any advice or help would be extremely appreciated!