Thread: Request for World Map, Fantasy, Stylized

Map Request for World Map, Fantasy, Stylized

Hi everyone,

I am in need of a map for a personal project of mine. I've been writing a D&D adventure module for the past year along with the setting to go with it. Technically the setting book is finished now, but it's in a rough state and I've been dedicating alot of time to fix it up, and part of that is getting images for it. One of the major parts I need is a overview of the continent and the five major regions within it. This map won't have exact named locations, cities, or even countries on it as part of the project is to keep the landmass open to easily integrate homebrew into the setting.

In light of the bare details of the map I was looking to get a more stylized one created. Kind of like old sea maps, where they would add crazy things in to really jazz up the image.

Payment: $100-200
    Dimensions: 146.98 mm Wide, 80.94 mm High (Rough Idea, based on page template I have)

Here are a few references, but I’d like to discuss in detail what I’d exactly like:

If you're interested please email me at JamesEdwardRyan [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks,

James

I've sent you an e-mail.
    And just to let you know, the PM system on this site doesn't work until you have made 5 posts.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hello Akuma!

Email sent.

Regards,

Antonio

Hey James,

I have sent you an email!

-Daniel

Thanks to everyone who emailed me. It was really tough to pick only one of you, but I've made my choice now, so consider this thread closed.

Thanks again, all the applications were fantastic.