Well, I didn't get the time to enter the last Lite challenge annoyingly as it was such a cool idea, but (ignoring the fact that it's Christmas next week ) I have just over 10 days to get something started for this challenge... and... hopefully finished too!

Also, to all my French friends out there, I have tentatively titled this thread with "Castle Gaillard", but don't worry the title of the actual piece will most definitely be "Château Gaillard" - just last time I tried putting letters with accents or other lines above, the thumbnail scraper title went into a right fit, so I decided against it.

I have some idea of how this piece is going to go. It's probably going to be most similar to my Camelot map from a couple of months back, but definitely trying new things with it too.

There are only four other entries at the moment and they're all shaping up to be great pieces of work (some already are and they're not even finished!), so whilst I might not get anywhere in the voting, hopefully I'll still make something people will like.