After this, I'll get back to the 6 commission maps, before I finish this.

I thought for something more practical I'd create some cargo container/modular structures for outpost colonies, mining towns and what not. For the first example, I created a long and short cargo container (larger than Earth versions), attached together and given interior wall divisions and doorways. I used a rusty texture just for character. I created to floor versions, one a grittier work shop version with a gravel backlot and deteriorating chain-link fence and gates, and a more upscale version with improved flooring, and asphalt backlot.

The bottom center and bottom right versions include basic office ammenities, but otherwise is blank for GMs to fill themselves to better fit their needs. I also created two sample versions of each design. Top left is a body shop, top center is a used/junk parts store for those hard-to-find items for old drive models, top right in upscale design is a small diner with commercial kitchen and public restroom with a insurance (or other) sales shop with apartment behind. Bottom left is a hover motorbike dealership.

I plan to make two versions of the long cargo container, and two of the short one's by themselves, then a large container in two versions - one open for factory/warehouse, and the other divided into interior layout for emergency care center and a marine barracks for a couple of platoons of soldier/police.

I'll put the whole with and without grids as a modular structure product for sci-fi/modern genre games.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	container-structures.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	9.26 MB 
ID:	90605