Thread: Series of maps for my under realm

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Applicant

Map Series of maps for my under realm

Series of maps for my under realm

I have rough drafts, and would like them all to be in the style popularized by "Dyson Logos" and "Kosmic Dungeons". There are 20+ flat, black/white, square dungeon/cavern maps. There is also one isometric (3D) map showing how the square/flat maps (tiles) fit together. I want hand drawn maps with clearly printed hand written text as needed.

This is a hobby for me, but I will pay you per map at some agreed upon price. All of the maps should have your signature on them (of course). Additionally, I want a hand drawn banner identifying the map's number and name in big bold letters, with my website "BrutalRPG.com" in smaller letters underneath. All these maps are yours to sell, share, show, etc. as long as my website remains visible.

I'm not in a hurry and would expect that 20+ maps will take a while. I would ask that they be completed in a particular order and sent to me as each new map is completed, NOT all at once at the end. Likewise, I will pay you as we go.

I'm new here and don't know if I may post my email address here, or if you post your bids publically for all the world to see???

My name is David J Stanley.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2241.PNG 
Views:	79 
Size:	3.36 MB 
ID:	90788