Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New CC3 map of my campaign region

Hello Ravells,

Their is no mention of applying any kind of anti-aliasing when exporting to raster format. I haven't seen any at least.

Sorry if that is a must for you though and i appreciate you and everyone else who did, for taking the time to comment on the map.

Sincerely

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

It's been a while since i came over the forums here since i've been away from my favorite passtime for some time.

I've corrected a couple of links i had in this thread that weren't working because i made some changes to my site. The map and tutorial are working again now.

Thanks

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Pat - Nice looking maps. And welcome back. I think that we all understand how life can get in the way...

Thanks,

And i'm not out of the woods yet. I still have a hard time finding myself able to map a again.

Just for curiosity, has anyone found the tutorial useful in any way? Since it was done about 2 weeks after the release of CC3, newcomers might have found it useful but now, 2 years after...is it still current enough?

Anyway, keep up the good work. This site is important.

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Good to see you, Pat! I remember when you originally shared this map and your tutorial on the CC users mailing list and how impressed I was. I really got a lot out of that tutorial with regards to sheet effects in CC3 back then when you did it, so many thanks again!

I think the tutorial stands the test of time. I know it helped me get over my apprehension over using the new sheet effects when CC3 first came out and there wasn't really any significant official documentation.
    Last edited by jaerdaph; 02-02-2008 at 04:36 PM.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

That's great,

I'm itching to make other documents of this type for DD3 and the upcoming CD3 when it comes out.

Now if i can only find some time for hobbies again

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123