Hello!
I require the help of the genuises found on this site

I'm planning and running an urban campaign for my group (5e) with the world being homebrew. As the campaign is taking place in a small area (compared to continents) an interesting, dense and detailed city is needed.
I'm thinking the city will have the usual district system. I was thinking the architecture to be similar to early renaissance/late middle ages. Thick outer wall surrounding the whole main city.

Please feel free to change details i may have provided for the map if it inhibits your abilities or you've a better idea - you guys are the artists afterall . Things in square brackets "[]" are somewhat essential however.

Districts:
Port - mixture of industry and small time fishing, warehouses,
Slum - [Largest and most densely built district.]
Military - [Extremely well organised], function over fashion, etc. Also contains administrative buildings, eg Courthouses, prisons etc. Reminiscient of maps of Roman forts. [Walled off from other districts.]
Central Citidel - [Where the Monarchy live]. I was thinking isolated on a river-island in the centre of the city.
Magic - Education, magic, strange oddities, etc. [Central large building being the Sorcerors School].
Aristocracy and nobility - Large houses, gardens, parks, wide roads, that kinda thing.[ Walled off from other districts.]
Middle classes - Residential areas for non-poor and non-nobility, terraced housing, somewhat densely packed.
Merchant District - Shops, markets, packed housing, Canals, etc. Not dissimilar to a medieval Venice.
Agriculture - Is outside the main city wall, farmlands,

This is for personal use with friends.
Although prefixed with Unpaid, can provide a tip via paypal.

Please feel free to change details i may have provided for the map if it inhibits your abilities - they are just what i have thought up..

PM, E-mail or reply here if additional details are needed/wanted.

Thank you! ^_^