Thread: Pohlania

Help Pohlania

Hi. I have startet a new versión of my maps for Pohlania.

I was lost all docs with my ancient Project for pohlania, you can see my old maps and docs by seraching on Google "Pohlania".

I was created a two very detailed maps.

ZARAPEST, the national capital, METROPOLITAN ZONE:

POHLANIA RELIEF SHADED MAP, with Inkscape and Photoshop:

But my original docs and archives are lost.

So I dicided to start a new Project again.

You can read som infomation on pohlania.wikia.com, "I am earsing the all content but It is still open". And more information "the same but more acurated" on creatumundo.wikia.com.

I want you help to make maps with relief and shade more faster tan Photoshop.

I will uploading the new maps to see anybody how is the process for my new Project for Pohlania.

I'm originali from Romania, and Pohlania is an alter ego. In Romania we live Romanians, Hungarians and Germans. So It is beacuase tha in Pohlania they living too.

Thanks.

Guild Novice

I love it. I hear it's only an hour from Geneva by plane.

Guild Novice

It looks like those laminated road maps you can get at gas stations.

One nit, some of the rivers on the island map seem to flow uphill for skirt mountainsides.

Hi there, I like your maps. I have a preference for pseudo-real maps, so that's why. It's a shame you lost all the information, I'm sorry to hear that, but on the other hand, you can celebrate the opportunity to start over and make them better.

You asked for a faster way to make relief shaded maps than using photoshop. Unfortunately, I don't know any, so I can't offer help on that, but not knowing what technique you know, I still want to point you to this tutorial, by Nathan.