Thread: Solas Cave (dungeon maps)

Default Solas Cave (dungeon maps)

I finally found time to finish this tiny maps i started during New Year's Day. Hand drawn and then painted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Solas Cave_resize.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	600.0 KB 
ID:	91724 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Solas Cave_2.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	5.90 MB 
ID:	91725

I finished first one a while ago in dungeon map section, but the second was pending since then. I deliberately make the second one in different style. Partially for fun and practice, partially to see which one you like better .

Enjoy and use for D&D if you like.

I don't know, I like both of them. If I had no option to have both styles, maybe the lighter one?... but then the other one has many appealing points as well... I don't think I could choose.

For overall composition (the attractiveness of the shape) I'd say the light one, but for mood and atmosphere, I'd say the dark one (but then I really like maps with light effects)

A brilliant job all round

EDIT: note to self to come back and rep! (you have produced too many good maps for me to keep up with them!)

Visually, I like the lighter one, but the darker one may be better for gameplay (not a gamer, so not sure about this!) They're both very well done with nice linework. All repped out this time unfortunately.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Cannot rep you again this soon after Leth but I'll try later, two really good floor plans

Heheh, I love the broken glassware on the lab floor. How many times have I felt like throwing it all down like that when I've been having trouble?

Nice work overall

Thank you Straf. Yes that is one way to explain it. I thought that either it is the crazy reasercher who failed another experiment and went rage, or someone broke in and was looking something in a hurry making mess

Are you accusing me of being a crazy researcher?

You could well be right