Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New battlemap-creation software on the way

The last Stretch Goal was unlocked with 9-10 days to spare.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stretch Goal 1-4 Scrolls.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	314.4 KB 
ID:	93691

I also added a new Pledge Level, for people who want to publish or use their maps commercially and want a bundle discount.
    Looking for battlemap creation software that can be used to create gorgeous print-resolution output on Windows or Mac OS?
    Give MapForge a try.

Quote Originally Posted by heruca View Post
    I also added a new Pledge Level, for people who want to publish or use their maps commercially and want a bundle discount.
    Where is the information on this? I'm unable to find it on both the kickstarter site and the Battlemap Games site.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Along the right hand side, where the pledge levels are listed (if on a PC, it's a different layout on a mobile device).

Also see the new block of bold italicized text I added to the "Add-Ons" section of the project page.
    Looking for battlemap creation software that can be used to create gorgeous print-resolution output on Windows or Mac OS?
    Give MapForge a try.

I'd add that on my machines, you need to click the "Campaign" menu option to get there (Windows 10 PCs).
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Ah, I thought that the campaign tab was the default for everyone, and that from there you could choose the FAQ, Updates, and Comments tabs. Thanks for clarifying.
    Give MapForge a try.

All's well that ends well. I got there and you got my hundred bucks. Everyone should be happy.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

The MapForge Kickstarter campaign is down to the last 2 hours!

Now with over 1800 backers. All Stretch Goals unlocked (again!).

MapForge is now officially the highest-funded mapping software project on Kickstarter, by a decent margin.

Read this Update if you've been on the fence. It might just change your mind.

Always try to end on a high note, they say.
    Give MapForge a try.

Final funding: $82K
    Backers: 1828

Thanks to all the CG members who backed this project!
    Give MapForge a try.

Just popping in to let people know that MapForge v1.0 was finally released last March. There were some initial hiccups, but some quick patches and bug fixes got most of the issues smoothed out, so MapForge is currently at v1.0.3, with v1.0.4 expected in a couple of weeks.

MapForge also has a new website on a new SSD-equipped server, and the MapForge Store is finally open for business.

I'm now running a new Kickstarter campaign to get more content Add-Ons developed, with a strong focus on Sci-Fi and Modern, this time around (as most of the 50 current Add-Ons heavily favor Fantasy).
    Give MapForge a try.

Quote Originally Posted by heruca View Post
    I'm now running a new Kickstarter campaign to get more content Add-Ons developed, with a strong focus on Sci-Fi and Modern, this time around (as most of the 50 current Add-Ons heavily favor Fantasy).
    Now 50% funded, but only 59 hours remaining. New Stretch Goal announced.
    Give MapForge a try.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345