Thread: Concrete/Rock Textures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Nice work mouse! Thanks for the textures egdcltd.
    You're welcome! A familiar name - do I recognise it from the Dundjinni forums (and what the heck's wrong with that site)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Thanks Bogie I'm not terribly good at the photographic end of things, but I get an itch to make a texture if I see a photo that's just asking for it!

@egdcltd - do you mind if people use your photos and the textures derived from them in their maps - maps they might sell?

Just asking so that we all know what's what

I don't mind if you don't
    I may have more textures in the future that you can have a fiddle with. No, I don't have a problem with people using the images in commercial products. It's always useful to have assets that can be used without problems. The only thing I would object to is people selling the textures themselves as textures (although if you can sell them, talk to me, I'm willing to discuss terms). I'll edit the first post to make that clear so that people don't have to trawl through the thread to find it.

Bogie is Dundjinni's Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by egdcltd View Post
    ...I may have more textures in the future that you can have a fiddle with. No, I don't have a problem with people using the images in commercial products. It's always useful to have assets that can be used without problems. The only thing I would object to is people selling the textures themselves as textures (although if you can sell them, talk to me, I'm willing to discuss terms). I'll edit the first post to make that clear so that people don't have to trawl through the thread to find it.
    Thanks, egdcltd I just wanted to be absolutely sure that we were both ok about everything

And thanks for the offer, but I don't have any plans to sell any textures, and I likewise would be a bit put-out if anyone started selling those I make to share. I already have quite a few in my texture album (link in my signature below) - again: use and share for private or commercial, but not for resale in their own right.