Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 - [Outer] The Borough of Lurkin [Mouse]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks Waldronate

Are you up for a toboggan race?

I'm still messing with the shape right now, but the purple roads are going to be viaducts between the mesa and the ridges. The red line is the city wall (I am going to have so much fun with that ) and some of the pre-drawn roads within the extent need to be slightly rerouted, but not too much.

I still have to cut the ground level roads into the landscape properly, but I'm not going to do that until I've got the terrain sorted out to a point where I'm happy with it

Thank you Southern Crane

I need to try and make the 'slopes' less obviously bevelled, and more like real cliffs... and that's just for starters.

So expect it to change quite a bit, because this is only a layout stage just yet

Wow, this is looking very nice already!

Guild Expert

I like what you're doing here, great job so far.

Thanks Daniel and Kacey

This one's going to take me a whole lot longer to sort out, but I'm really enjoying the challenge

Hello neighbor Mouse
    I'm just beginning to set up my section and still need to make a thread.
    Needed a break from dungeons. So I'll do some ruins
    Just popped round to grab your current bit to drop into my new one.
    And I need to come up with a name before I can start my thread......

Hi John!

You can see I've barely touched this area yet. Most of the work I did on Section 15 was the other side of the wall. I kind of lost my way with it, but I've been improving a lot just lately, so when I get back to it everything should start to look a whole lot better

The upside of all that, of course, is that you have nothing to worry about. Design away at will - I'll match up with you when you are done, as I don't imagine for one moment that it will take you as long to draw yours as it will for me to draw mine! LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12