Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Oh my! We're going to lose you forever to all the authors under the sun now that you have done these. They are just going to eat you up! These maps are scrumptious
Thanks a lot Mouse, let's hope you're right ! And do not worry, doing maps for myself is too much fun for me to stop

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
Wow, those are beautiful Thom!

I dont like the forest 'outline' created from single trees, but that is just personal preference. The forests on the first map are exellent.
Overall superb maps. Congraz on those, and so lucky to have work with such a nice client (Olivia settement).

Btw. Did you draw illustrations on first map by yourself ?
Thanks Voolf! I agree with you on the forests for map 2 and 3. I loved the end result of the jungle but the client decides. Let's say I failed to convince him. And you're right, it was very nice working with him. I drew the illustrations and given my drawing skills, it was no small feat !

Quote Originally Posted by GLS View Post
These are fantastic, Thomrey! Clean, well-labelled, everything works so well. I think in particular I love the way that you've used the border work, illustrations and use of rhumbs to really bring everything together!
Thanks GLS ! I pretty satisfied by my first use of rhumb lines.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
Your maps are absolutely beautiful Thomas!
Thanks Daniel ! Yours are amazing !