Thanks Darken for the good criticisms they are useful and I agree that the cave sides were a bit naff. I also don't like the lackluster techno junk but its hard to make that. The Daleks look too real for the artsy map style but I have been known to mix styles quite broadly in the past too. I have been busy of late what with the holidays and what not so I doubt ill get spare time to fix up the map too much.

I think overall I was not as happy with it as I would have liked but it was boosted by some excellent Dalek models and stuff that I didn't actually make myself. I should have stuck to my guns and used my own script for the walls instead of doing them by hand again and also I wished that I had done the shadows in a layer in ViewingDale instead of using a paint app and modifying the bitmap with layer effects then I could have changed it a bit more easily. I think those two things would have been less effort and quicker plus given more flexibility later on when Davros the model became available.