Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Northern and Southeast Provinces of Omnourra (Commission)

Nice set GLS. Its very consistent and clean style. I like a bit more linework in B&W maps for the white areas, but that is just my inner thought, not a critique.
    Congratulation on the commission.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Nice set GLS. Its very consistent and clean style. I like a bit more linework in B&W maps for the white areas, but that is just my inner thought, not a critique.
    Congratulation on the commission.
    Thanks, Voolf, appreciate it. I just went with a slightly clearer look for this, but yeah, I'm hoping to do a touch more texturing linework in my "Unnamed Fantasy Region" map you also commented on. Mike Schley's black and white maps are always amazing with all the little detailing lines he throws into the open spaces so it would be great to do something along those lines at some point!

I'm still catching up on threads, so only seeing this now, but these are super nice! Everything's so very clear and they'll look great in a book. I love the title blocks too.

Great to see you doing more commissions, and I'm glad your client is happy and sending more work your way.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Lovely set GLS. Sounds like a fun commission!

Cheers,
    Tainotim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12