PERSONAL REPLIES

==============================================

Midgardsormr - Thanks for your comments on the coastline of Kimarnock's Ruhba. I do enjoy hand-creating maps. I have come to realization that starting off attempting to create a city map has been a bit more than I thought it would be. However, I am not going to quit on this -- rather, I shall finish the map.

Ascension - Well, "stick around" because I plan on releasing Kimarnock's Ruhba as a SimCity 4 map once I've finished rendering it.

Redrobes - First of all, thank you so very much for your kind words and wonderful advice. I have saved out your references and certainly will use them in future projects. Thanks as well for your ViewingDale references. I've played a bit with the referenced utilities. They are pretty cool.

==============================================

UPDATE

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, Folks, I want to let you know that for better or for worse, in sickness and in health....

< shuffle, shuffle >

Oh, CRAP! Wrong speech...

Seriously, though, I do want to let you know that I am not giving up on this map. I intend to "see it through" to a completed city map and we'll see how it goes. As a first project, I'll try and make all my "mistakes" on it and learn from them.

I have completed my land elevations and water levels and have posted my progress to date. My next step is to start laying down roads and building city walls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kilmarnock's Ruhba - Land & Water Completed 08-JAN-09.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	161.3 KB 
ID:	9003

As always, your comments and critiques are always welcome.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Gary