PERSONAL REPLIES

Hoel - As always, I really appreciate your comments and constructive criticisms. They are most welcome.

I'm really not sure I'm going to "bother" with a scale for this map as I've pretty m uch just "eye-balled" everything that I've placed on it. Cetainly, scale will be more important to me going forward on new maps.

I agree with you that th bridges are too wide and the docks too big. I've edited the size of both in the attached WIP.

As to the roughness of the walls, I know they are rough at this point. As per the tutorial I am following, I will be straightening them out in a near future time.

Please explain further what you mean about a Pilot Station.

Steel General - Thanks again for commenting. I certainly do appreciate it.

I agree that it only makes sence to have docks on islands that are either large enought to need / support them or are inhabited. Good input.

Midgardsormr - Hello and thank you for your comments and suggestions. I do appreciate your stopping by and posting them!

It certainly makes sense to have a means for military hardware to be transported to and from the islands as necessary. I've taken the necessary steps to support this transporation means.

As to the military budget to support such development, let's just say that Alec the Bold is not "hurting" for capital...

================================================== ========
WIP UPDATE

Hi, All.

I've taken the above suggestions and have what I believe to be a final working copy of Kilmarnock's Ruhba at this point in time.

You'll see that I have edited the docs and bridges for proer size as well as have added small docks to some of the outlying islands as well as added in tertiary roads on the same islands. I'm now ready to put a castle on the central plateau.

Here's the map to date:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kilmarnock's Ruhba Complete to Date03 (22-JAN-09).jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	999.7 KB 
ID:	9638

Regards,

Gary