Hi, All.

Just wanted to post a quick note to update y'all on the progress (or, lack thereof) I've (not) made on my map.

I have tried six ways to Sunday to get this map off the planning stages and just haven't had any luck. Mind, it's not the tutorial -- it's me!

Finally, I decided to go with "what I know" and used the SC4Terraformer application to create my relief map. THAT map came out great but I am having such a difficult time in trying to get the bump map placed onto my hand-drawn planning map.

I am so frustrated, I'm seriously considering scrapping this map and simply releasing it as a SimCity 4 map instead.

The biggest reason I say this is that I've now had time to realy investigate this site and the great threads in it. I have found so many difrferent map styles I wish to try and I'm no longer convinced that Kimarnock's Ruhba is the map I wish to use to create a map using all of the wonderfu styles I've seen.

I know I don't need your "permission" to scrap this map but I would appreciate your comments.

By the way, here is a 2D and 3D view of Kimarnock's Ruhba from SC4Terraformer:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC4TF_2D.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	8921 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC4TF_3D.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	8923

Regards,

Gary