Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March 2017 Challenge: Goldenleaf Lake

Wow! Very bold!

But rather nice

it gives the map a sort of... Japanese flavour?

As for me joining in? I've been thinking about it... and thinking about it.... and that's as far as I've got! LOL! There are only 12 days left now, though, so I'll have to make a decision soon - and then another one. To GIMP, or CC3?

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

I really like the place you're creating here ! A kind of fjord, but not quite... very new and exploring !

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Wow! Very bold!

But rather nice

it gives the map a sort of... Japanese flavour?

As for me joining in? I've been thinking about it... and thinking about it.... and that's as far as I've got! LOL! There are only 12 days left now, though, so I'll have to make a decision soon - and then another one. To GIMP, or CC3?
    Well, since I've last checked, you've joined in and probably overtaken me completion wise! Japanese flavour, maybe? Certainly wasn't intentional, but I'm definitely taking it as a compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I really like the place you're creating here ! A kind of fjord, but not quite... very new and exploring !
    Thanks, Jo! Yeah, I guess it's fjord-esque combined with great lakes kind of thing.

Anywho, here's an update. A bit of colour, still plenty to do, but the mountains are done (for now at least ).

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goldenleaf update.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	655.5 KB 
ID:	93950

What lovely cheerful colours the trees and the water are!

Maybe a bit too dark/not dark enough with the water, which isn't contrasting with the mountains as much as the shores and the trees. Maybe a shore around the mountains as well to separate the two?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12