Thread: We want a map!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    We want a map! Does anyone else here get sick of that request?

Well, if any of you have a suggestion for a source of material, I'd like to hear it. Otherwise, thanks for giving me a place to gripe.
    No, for the first part, I live to map. But with limited time on my hands, I have to pick and choose the work I'm willing to do. But, no I'm never tired of that request.

Secondly look around this site, theirs tons of great map content here. Most are available free for non-commercial use, as long as CC License is mentioned. Some maps are not available despite being posted here, however, but those will be indicated so in the post.

If the map content you're looking for is not available, that might mean you're going to have to create those maps yourself. No problem, that's our real purpose here is to help guide in getting what you want in map.

We have many tutorials with both industry standard and/or free software. Download or start using the graphics software you have available and make yourself a map.

Anyway... welcome to the Guild!

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 12-19-2008 at 10:56 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations