Hi,
This is a copy of a map I published in 1990. After backpacking around Europe and America and seeing some lovely pictorial maps of cities, I looked for one of my home town Melbourne Australia. Discovering that Melbourne had not been illustrated in detail since a beautiful etching by AC Cooke & Samuel Calvert in 1880, I decided to make my own. This journey then took another 4 years, researching and working with three artists. I published limited edition B&W prints of the line drawing then colour posters, jigsaw puzzles, cards etc. There is of course lots more to this story and if any of you are interested you can read about the project on my website, www.themelbournemap.com.au About 3 years ago I decided to create an updated version of the map as the city of Melbourne had changed so much and had been crowned The World's Most Liveable City 6 years in a row. The (new) Melbourne Map will be completed later in 2017 and I am just about to launch a crowd funding campaign to gather some pre sales, having already exhausted my life savings on the new edition. If you have any questions, let me know. Regards Melinda

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Melbourne Map-min.jpg 
Views:	865 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	94001