Thread: New Member!!

Default New Member!!

Hi, I'm Ssmallmaniacal. I pretty new to legite map making but I love creating fantasy worlds. In my AP Human Geography class we talked about city making and urban planning and it made very interested in maps. I've made maps since I was little of islands for pirates to hide there treasure, each island with a line palm tree, and now I've graduated to wanting to plan cities for a fantasy world (which I've hand drawn a map for). I stumbled across a few interesting tutorials on this site, so now I'm a member!

Hi Ssmallmaniacal and welcome to the Guild. I think you'll fit in just fine here!

If you'd like to share your hand-drawn map, we've got a folder for work-in-progress city maps here. Even if you're not ready to post it yet, have a browse through the maps there, as they might give you some inspiration. I note you've found the Tutorials area, so I hope that's helpful to you but, of course, if you're stuck with something and need some guidance, just start a thread and ask your questions.

Looking forward to seeing your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Welcome to the guild!

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Hi. Thanks for mentioning Inkarnate on your profile page. I'd never heard of it before and now I'm checking it out & liking it so far.