Thread: Fantasy Maps for Homebrew D&D Word

Map Fantasy Maps for Homebrew D&D Word

Hello Cartographers!

I am looking for multiple maps, and with any luck, and ongoing relationship with a cartographer extraordinaire. To start, I am looking for a World Map, and a map of a village. The campaign takes place on a Continent no one has been to in 10,000 years. The concept it to keep all future games in this setting and slowly develop the world. I have ideas, and I even have a "Regional" map created that I built in Roll20 via tile sets (screenshots attached). I am not an experienced cartographer and in the interest of both quality and speed, I'd like some help. I am willing to pay for good work, and I think I have a pretty interesting concept that someone could have fun with. I don't know what the going rates are, but I feel confident I can pay a fair price. Please email me at james.mi.knight@gmail.com if you are interested.

More details are below:

The concept is that an expedition of explorers is venturing this "new and strange" land. They'll find it is already populated and even has some big cities. They won't land in such a place though, and will need to colonize a vicious wilderness. Their home continent was "shattered" 59 years previous and the land is no longer sustainable for the number of people living there. The hope is to find a new home on this other continent. I'd like them to start with a small village or colony of 200-500 people tops. It would be a River or Oceanside colony that they reached with their ships. They would then slowly grow this town and/or develop others. I do not have the full world map but do have an idea in my head about how it'd look. The place the players would come from would be to the West, so the first few campaigns would be on the West coast of this continent. I like the idea of the first buildings in the village being made of some of the ships they brought over (See Jorrvaskr from Skyrim). If this catches your interest, you can learn more about the story on my Blog. The most recent 3 entries regard this campaign: aqft5000.wordpress.com

Please let me know if you'd like to take a whack at this. I'd appreciate it and would really love to talk maps with you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LowResHopeCoast.PNG 
Views:	106 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	95379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HopeCoast2.PNG 
Views:	49 
Size:	3.68 MB 
ID:	95380