Hi, guys! keterine here. I'm new on the forum, so... many thanks for the space for posting here.

Well, I am a Graphic Designer, have done many design related things before but never a map of a entire city, that's why I do need some help :-)

I am mapping a city (a real one, not a fantasy city) and in my map I need to insert nodes that will basically guide the guests of a hostel through the main touristic spots of the city and also the best places to eat, drink, chill out, etc... This would be actually easy to do if I needed a small sized map, but I need to print a 2.40x1.20m map and fix it to one of the walls of a hostel, which basically means I need a "vector based map" that I can resize as I need.

Another thing, I must choose the touristic spots which I want to be in my map, because not wall the spots I encounter in the maps available online (in OpenMapStreet and google maps) are relevant to me. So I need to find a online service or software that will allow me to choose and insert only the spots I want to be in my map and then allow me to download my map in vector format.

In resume:
- I need a online service or software that will allow me to:
a) Start mapping from sketch with a clean map of my city (with only the basic information of a map in it, as names of streets and neighborhoods, but surely not several different irrelevant stores, parks and so on).
b) Automatically search for the spots I insert and then add these spots to my map. Automatically connect one spot to another with the proper streets, in a way that I can spend most of my time finding the interesting spots I want to add to my map rather than adding the spots and drawing the streets that connect them myself.
c) The final result must be a vector based map, if possible a layered one that will work very fine in Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw or AutoCad.

Thank You so much guys, I really appreciate any of your time to help me! :-)

Karine <3
c)