Thread: WIP-Vangaul

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post WIP-Vangaul

Hey everybody

Im starting on a new setting for dnd, and would appreciate any constructive criticism you can give me to improve on what i have so far.

The world is called Gaveroth. The world is named after the acient god of dragons. Originally, Gaveroth was content ruling over his race (red dragons) on the elemental plane of fire. However, he eventually became bored with the worshipers he controlled. Gaveroth sought his gaze on the new claim created by the god of nature, obad-hai. Obad had originally planned to construct a monument to the power of nature. However, Gaveroth was vicious, and was willing to do combat against the mighty god for the rights over the New Earth.
    However, Obad felled Gaveroth, drowning him in a sphere of water that would later be the foundation of the New Earth. Gaveroth's skeleton provided the foundation for the world: Dragora was his mouth, Ossus and Vangaul the wings, and Lyon and the Shattered Coast his tail.

I will be posting wips of each step in my creative process. If you see any problems with the geography of the world, or can recomend some tips to make my maps better, feel free to shout up!

also, sorry if the images are bad, i had to screenshot them because my cc3 is being pantsy and wont save properly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gaveroth.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	8770   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vangaul 1.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	8771