Thread: Map for fantasy novel

Guild Applicant

Help Map for fantasy novel

Hi all,
    I'm an indie author and am going to publish my first fantasy novel at the beginning of June.

I've sketched a rough draft map to use at the beginning of the book but now need a more professional looking version (which can be quite different from the current one as long as the general geography and names stay the same - so there's room for creativity). As you'll see I have absolutely no drawing talent so thought it would be better to let someone else have a go at it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	5.10 MB 
ID:	95840

I'm looking for a sepia or greyscale map in a LOTR/GoT/... style. The novel will be available as ebook and paperback so the quality would need to be good enough for printing. I'm planning to publish within the next few weeks so deadline would be in 2 weeks max.

I sadly wouldn't be able to pay you at the moment, but once/if the book starts getting sales I could either give you a commission or a lump sum (feel free to give me an idea of what you'd expect). I'll definitely credit you though, and I could link to your website/profile/... if you want.

You can contact me at skye.mackinnon--at--hotmail.com.

Thank you very much in advance!
    Skye

I've sent you an email!