Quote Originally Posted by Hoel View Post
If you post some of your work, I'll steal them right under your nose!
Feel free to snag whatever you like. My current plan is to generate one complete section each month (December was the Medical Bay; I'm thinking about Engineering or a Command Bridge for January). I'll most likely post them for critique prior to completion, but I'll make sure to post the completed maps for folks to snag.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoel View Post
Your med bay was really nice. Have you seen the game Battlestations? It's got a lot of pre made starship compartments (and it's a really cool game too), they may come in handy!
I have Battlestations and have played it several times. [I've used some of the Battlestations missions as adventures or adventure hooks in the Star Wars RPG.] I'm going to pick up the expansions when I get a chance. The starship tiles from Battlestations gave me the idea for a modular starship map. However, I needed a section larger than a 5x5 grid. I thought that I could combine the idea behind some of the Battlestations tiles (like Engines and Damage Control) into one larger starship section (Engineering).