Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Forlorn Cottage - Schleyscapes: Episode 1

Wow I just love your coloring style!
    You should do a making of video
    Cartography by Matthias Rothenaicher. Portfolio: Website | DeviantArt

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Schley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureDepot View Post
    wow. free samples : D

Are one allowed to use those for commercial use even?

As I said before in the other thread: super good work! Love the style and executions of it with Instagram games and kickstarters
    Yes! The separate bonus .png suite is licensed for commercial use, unlike the main adventure PDF. In other words, the maps you make with the separate .png files can be used in homebrew mapping or for your own published adventures. Just include a byline indicating who created the artwork (me) if they are used in a commercial project.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

This is a really beautiful set of artwork Mike. Thank you for allowing us to download it for free.

May I ask you something?

Do you ever plan on making either a top down or isometric/perspective set of symbols for Profantasy's City Designer expansion for Campaign Cartographer 3+?

I know you made the overland style for CC3+, and the Dungeon style in your Dungeons of Schley expansion. I was hoping you would round it out with something for City designer so that people can start building entire worlds with your artwork.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Schley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    This is a really beautiful set of artwork Mike. Thank you for allowing us to download it for free.

May I ask you something?

Do you ever plan on making either a top down or isometric/perspective set of symbols for Profantasy's City Designer expansion for Campaign Cartographer 3+?

I know you made the overland style for CC3+, and the Dungeon style in your Dungeons of Schley expansion. I was hoping you would round it out with something for City designer so that people can start building entire worlds with your artwork.
    That's something I've been thinking about. I've just got to carve out the time.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Cool! Thanks for letting us know

Guild Applicant

Post Forlorn Cottage

I purchased the package. Printed and laminated it. Wanted to let you know that it totally ROCKS! Everything wented together just perfect. Graphics are great. Glad I jumped on it with the extra token value. I think you thought of everything I would need for my game. Looking forward to episode 2. (Hoping there is an awesome Tavern/inn somewhere in the works too, Ha)

Just to let you know the schleyscapes link (www.schleyscapes.com) at the bottom of your post is broken. I've been using the kickstart link for the schleyscapes.
    Jim

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234