Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June 2017 Challenge: Babylon Project [status: at risk]

Quote Originally Posted by HadrianVI View Post
    Wow, this looks very nice and interesting, like it was taken from a video game.
    Thank you, Hadrian Glad you like it!
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

It is so awesome I don't even know whether it makes sense to keep working on my entry.

Oh no don't stop, Hadrian!

I was looking forward to seeing how all the maps would turn out in the end - especially yours, since you haven't entered a challenge before

I'm probably not going to make it myself - even with Diamond's extra time. I've got another whole picture to draw in the big empty space on the left hand side of mine, which is nearly 1/4 of the entire map... But I'm not going to stop now I've started - I'm having too much fun

Quote Originally Posted by HadrianVI View Post
    It is so awesome I don't even know whether it makes sense to keep working on my entry.
    Don't stop working on your challenge entry, Hadrian; it's shaping up to be awesome and I want to see how you finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Oh no don't stop, Hadrian!

I was looking forward to seeing how all the maps would turn out in the end - especially yours, since you haven't entered a challenge before

I'm probably not going to make it myself - even with Diamond's extra time. I've got another whole picture to draw in the big empty space on the left hand side of mine, which is nearly 1/4 of the entire map... But I'm not going to stop now I've started - I'm having too much fun
    Yeah, see, that's why I went with my illustrated picture route... my entire map is less than a 1/4 of it, and it's not even that much of a map. Still made me struggle though, I'm terrible at structure mapping... took me a while to figure out what type of structure and how to lay out the walls, and I finally gave up on the idea of symmetry and order and decided to wing it and have fun with the rest.

A bit creepy, with a kind of alien feel to it... I really like it !
    The color choices are excellent, as well as the contrast between the elements. I mean, the eye is caught first on some elements, but when we look elsewhere, we're able to find a lot of other details and elements. Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    A bit creepy, with a kind of alien feel to it... I really like it !
    The color choices are excellent, as well as the contrast between the elements. I mean, the eye is caught first on some elements, but when we look elsewhere, we're able to find a lot of other details and elements. Very cool!
    Thank you, Ilanthar! Really appreciate the feedback and glad you like it!

Oh my! I don't know where to start as there's just so much going on here. Staring at it I drifted off into some story about the development of an in-vitro army of some kind. Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    Oh my! I don't know where to start as there's just so much going on here. Staring at it I drifted off into some story about the development of an in-vitro army of some kind. Great stuff
    I was hoping it would spark imaginations like that Thanks, Straf!

If I write a story of Blade Runner's epic proportions inspired by this then I shall assure you your future is secure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12