Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halfling village

I'm notoriously bad at scales. But i think the roads are supposed to be between 1 and 5 meters or so. The houses are small, but they are small people.
    It looks like a very small village, but since my halflings live in clans in huge underground burrows, every household and burrow can contain up to 100 halflings.

I'll see if i can make the numbers more clear, and I've drawn an actual bridge now, instead of just road-over-stream

Oh. And the Cock & Bull is the tavern. If I ever relize my dream of opening a pub, it will be called the Cock and Bull, every campaign has a Cock & Bull somewhere, usually the nicest place in town.
    /Hoel -never kills his darlings

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoel View Post
    Sure I can donate it. Didn't really see where it was supposed to go, but I'll look into it. I haven't taken the time to look the CWBP over yet, but I will
    Cool... and allow me to show you.

I will have to fill in some regional levels around that area now. Bit of a gap between the levels now.

Aaaaww.. so cool.
    Really!
    do you need anything else in the area? I'm doing a gobbo encampment, and i guess i could do a couple of more villages

Blog Entries

Don't know - whatever you like really. Theres the CWBP wiki to read up on whats been done in the area so far. Gobbos would fit in fine as long as they wern't on the main merchant routes and Hafton Shire is waaay off so anything goes. Its not really the right climate for red dragons but within caves well maybe. Theres Thrub hills to the North of the shire. If word gets out that theres red dragons in the area then calvary form the forts would come in. But thats what would be in this land. Do you have any campaign world that it should fit into ?

Most maps so far has been for my D&D irc campaign, there's a continental map, a map of the empire of moenia and three city maps up. Halfling villages is fun to make, so I could churn out a few more. They would probably not be used in the campaign
    The gobbo/cave map will be used for the next adventure and the map itself will not feature any dragons. They are far in the cave, or if you'd like they're still in their eggs.
    I was thinking of putting a great big dragon skeleton outside thou, the gobbo chiefs hut in the head or something.

Guild Journeyer

Preeeeety.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Post oooooo

Can I steal that story hook? Please? Can I? Huh? Huh?

I would just insert Kobbos instead.

Great map too

Repped

Damn, seems like I need to rep some more before bonking you again
    Last edited by Korash; 01-04-2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: DOH!
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Steal away. It's not like I'm getting payed or anything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoel View Post
    Most maps so far has been for my D&D irc campaign, there's a continental map, a map of the empire of moenia and three city maps up. Halfling villages is fun to make, so I could churn out a few more. They would probably not be used in the campaign
    The gobbo/cave map will be used for the next adventure and the map itself will not feature any dragons. They are far in the cave, or if you'd like they're still in their eggs.
    I was thinking of putting a great big dragon skeleton outside thou, the gobbo chiefs hut in the head or something.
    Brilliant, all sounds great.

Long long ago before I started writing my app I wanted a land where people contributed their adventures to it and we just popped them in somewhere reasonably relevant and then any GM could go to this land and see where the party were and have options for adventures that had already been written by people. I would hope that the CWBP would become such a place.

The chiefs hut in the skull of a dragon would be a cool thing. We have had a party hideout and an inn done as skulls in the past here. I could see buildings and stuff being made out of giant bones. Must be possible to find a skeleton to use like a dinosaur or a lizard skeleton too.

Robbed the dundjinni forums for a bit of reference material. Found some good huts and a t rex skeleton there.
    I'm now in the lookout for dragon skeleton references.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast