Thread: January Challenge: Create a Map for Print!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Awesome, sounds like alot of fun. Best of luck to everyone that participates. I can't because my computer can't handle even the minimum size (a bit depressed about that ). However, I will keep up on all the maps that do get posted.

Post I could amend the map criteria...

Since its still early, I could amend the map criteria to 18 x 24 (1800 x 2400) but I really don't want to get smaller than this - lets get some more responses to this for a final consideration.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post Placeholder for Gorkamorka

EDIT: Map gone to its own thread.
    Last edited by gorkamorka; 01-06-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Update map
    ---
    Gorkamorka

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
    Awesome, sounds like alot of fun. Best of luck to everyone that participates. I can't because my computer can't handle even the minimum size (a bit depressed about that ). However, I will keep up on all the maps that do get posted.
    Sounds like a good opportunity to try out Inkscape or another vector drawing program. Vector images are resolution-independent, so once the map is complete it can be whatever size you desire.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    Sounds like a good opportunity to try out Inkscape or another vector drawing program. Vector images are resolution-independent, so once the map is complete it can be whatever size you desire.
    The only vector program I own is flash 8 and I don't want to use that for mapping (ick). The smaller size that GP offered though will work. My photoshop is able to survive using it.