Thread: January Challenge: Create a Map for Print!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    @Bryguy - How about a map of a place in your favorite book? I think even if its based off of a map in the book as long as you give credit to the original artist you should be OK.

** Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this **

uh... idk which book is my favorite, it takes me about 3 days to read any book... from 200 pages - 900 pages, it takes me 3 days, more than 900 takes more

hmm...maybe one of the world from the Inkworld trilogy?? (Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath (Inkhert is coming out as a movie on january 23! yay!) ) but Id have to find a map for it, as the maps in the front of the books are not that good....

@--> Gamerprinter

Huh, might be able to do that, but it would have to be one that I create (maybe a map in Risk Map form? with territories and bonuses and such?)

Ive been working on a map for a challenge on Conquer Club, maybe something in that style...

So many choices! Im horrible at making choices
    Last edited by bryguy; 01-06-2009 at 01:12 PM.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass