Thread: Seeking for a map to be made of my world, Gloratium

Post Seeking for a map to be made of my world, Gloratium

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to look at my request.

Subject
    I would like this map to be of the three continents along with some small islands, of a roughly earth-sized world. Since I took these pictures there have been some minor name changes and additions, and if someone where to take on this project I could give them updated images, these are mainly for a rough idea.

Style
    Here are some examples of what I was thinking:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/mapmaking/c...king_for_work/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/mapmaking/?...fter=t3_6lmys0

I am fairly open on the style, but in general I would like to have a map that shows some geographical features, the general biomes, towns, walled cities, forts, outposts (smaller forts), roads, and that's about it. I think similar to the maps I have created but digitally generated. I also think I'd like to have all of these condensed onto one map if possible. Obviously I understand positioning of some of the features and structures would not be perfect, but using the smaller maps as reference would be fine.

Quality/Size
    I think I am looking for something fairly professional, as I have the idea that this may one day be used in a book or novel. However, that is probably a long ways off. Again I am not really sure on the size, but big enough to show the details of the smaller maps in one larger map. Probably larger than 24"x36".

Time Constraints
    A couple of months but nothing set in stone. I am very flexible.

Copyright
    I would like to retain reproduction rights, and if possible assume the copyrights of the new map. As is stated in the header, this is a paid commission, and I am willing to negotiate a price. I think since I have also created most of the original content that should be fair. For this reason I would most likely provide a copyright release form for the commissioned cartographer to sign and produce the new map.

Contact
    Since I am a new user on this site and cannot receive private message, the best way to contact me would be maxhhall_at_gmail.com (replacing _at_ with @).

Thank you again for reading through this request and I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gloratium.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	669.9 KB 
ID:	98157Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eteros and Galladia.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	963.9 KB 
ID:	98158Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glacius.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	811.4 KB 
ID:	98159
    Last edited by maxhhall; 08-02-2017 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Closed

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

You've got mail.

Info Taken

This Commission has been taken. Thank you.