Thread: January Entry: Gwaelydd Peninsular

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I don't recall anywhere where it says it has to be jpg. My entries are all png

Blog Entries

Any file format that the boards will take is fine though a compressed one is better. Most of mine are either PNG or JPG depending on what the image contains. JPG is the norm tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
    I don't recall anywhere where it says it has to be jpg. My entries are all png
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    The minimum criteria for the final map is at least a 100 ppi JPG sized at 24 inches by 36 inches (at least 2400 x 3600 pixels).
    It said in the challenge post. I'm not really that fussed, like you I usually use PNG format. JPG does compress the file size down though. The same image is 4Mb in PNG.

Any comments on the suitability of the map for printing? I don't know what sort of printing GamerPrinter uses, but I know there can be issues matching colours with lithoprints if you don't use certain pallettes. I've tried with a colour laser printer and it looks okay.
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games