Thread: Brit Taylor - Illustrator

Guild Novice Guild Sponsor fullmetalpegasus's Avatar

Post Brit Taylor - Illustrator

Greetings All,

My name is Brittney and I've done a lot of gaming for most of my life (particularly as an adult). I have a second job as an illustrator and my husband loves to write and create games. While this post mainly serves to contribute to my 5 post requirement and earn my right to eventually be a Cartographer's Guild member, I would still like to take the time and say hello.

Personally, I think that this forum group is spectacular. It's easy to understand, the community seems wide and helpful, and I hope deeply that in time this forum site does not experience huge changes.
    It's just perfect the way it is.

I look forward to spending time conversing with everyone. I love to look at your maps and I hope I too will create images of equal caliber. Good meet!

Cheers,
    Brittney Taylor-McMurphy
    "The Illustrator"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nue12Aug17.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	564.4 KB 
ID:	98535

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Hi Brittney, welcome to the Guild! We're friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

edit: And I LOVE that illustration - she's quite a deer lady, but I'll try not to fawn over her too much.

Guild Novice Guild Sponsor fullmetalpegasus's Avatar

Oh my gosh you're just the sweetest! Thank you!

And, fawn away!

Fantastic art!

I like how this is a hobby that people can approach from completely different angles, both with artistic talent, and without.

Though in truth, the ones without artistic talent like myself benefit directly from the art of those with artistic talent, providing brushes and whatnot.