Thread: January Entry: Dead and Still Standing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip

Hi all

Following the changes I made yesterday I have now completed the three buildings on the right of the courtyard. These are the autorepair shop, the deli (added fridges and boxes to the storeroom) and the adult bookshop.

Now I know one or two of you have a thing for spotting details so I will say that the magazine covers are based of real images. If you are anyone else thinks this is too much I will happily change them (although I don't think you can pick out any details which are too compromising).

I've also added the roofs of the two building (one to the top of the map and the other to the right of the map) which are not going to be interior mapped.

Finally, I have started work on the warehouse/aid station. I have had the main warehouse area converted into sleeping quarters, with boxes hastily pushed to the edges of the room and in the case of the two main doors used to create some crude defenses should the risers break through. A single forklift is also in the room.

My next moves are to finish off the rest of the interior of the warehouse and then I can work on the courtyard and road defenses.

Hope you all like.

John

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip_150109.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	981.3 KB 
ID:	9294   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip_150109a.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	596.8 KB 
ID:	9295   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip_150109b.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	268.9 KB 
ID:	9296   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip_150109c.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	299.6 KB 
ID:	9297   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip_150109d.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	9298  

Last edited by ukgpublishing; 01-15-2009 at 04:37 PM.