A few months back I started into a series of maps that I came to call Little Worlds, as the planets would be somewhat small.
I liked the idea of a more compact planet, as so many often head toward earth-sized worlds or even massive epic scale worlds.

The first one I started was Grey World, which was based on a map by my friend Chashio.
That thread is here.

The world of LohreFen began as a quick oblique sketch done initially for the bookmark project here on the Guild.
It then sat languishing for a while on my harddrive before reviving as this Little World.

The map shows current regions and active cities along with many ancient or lost cities of the earlier pre-Ahranic civilization of the A'Na'Har people, of which little is known.
It is known that they were advanced and that their civilization stretched from Anor in the North down beyond the Medesh in the South.
It is not known what became of the great A'Na'Hari Empire. There are legends and mythic tales.

One legend tells of a great people who left the world in spheres of light.
The nomads of the Pelgranod claim to be descendants of the people who once served the great A'Na'Hri of the western regions.
They tell tales of the Light Walkers who strode LohreFen with the late A'Na'Hri and eventually took them beyond.

I realized after it was all done that I probably should have created a little compass and legend, but alas, I did not.
Anyways, here's the map. Enjoy. I will be doing more Little Worlds and completing Grey World too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lohrefen by sirinkman2.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	98719