First of all, thank you in advance for looking at this request.

Project Scope:
I am attempting to get my wife and daughter into D&D, as a way to enjoy each others company since I work 6 hours from home and don't get to see them as often as i'd like.
I have set up a Roll20 account and my daughter suprised me by wanting to play an assassin (She's really not violent ;-) LOL). That being said, I imagine her becoming an agent for one of the powerful cities of the Sword Coast and the agency would like to have the typical cast of characters common in a Bond movie (Q, M, Montypenny, and any other I can think of).

Setting:
D&D 5E - Forgotten Realms in the town of Triboar

Design Concept:
I would like to use Building #: T7 of the Triboar map embedded below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skttriboarmap.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	200.4 KB 
ID:	99545

This building is listed as "Ransor's Open Road" but as the shopkeep was crooked, I imagine it being purchased by the "MI-6" replacement agency known as "The Ravens". The newly opened shop is now run as a "Front" selling feed, rations and caravan supplies and, I imagine, it has a back room that my daughter's character can enter and then use a secret door to enter the headquarters called the "Triboar Raven's Nest"

Something along these lines:

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	99546

Name:	thunderball-die02.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	99547

To elaborate, I imagine the following rooms:
  • Spiral Staircase from the Shop
  • Entry with a Secretary & Guard post
  • A larger office for the "M" equivalent
  • A Conference Room
  • A Cafeteria
  • A Barracks
  • A Library
  • A Weapons R&D Laboratory
  • An Armor R&D Laboratory
  • A Poisoner's R&D Laboratory
  • An Artificer R&D Laboratory
  • An open area for testing all of the above R&D items
  • A Practice room for hand to hand fighting
  • An archery and thrown weapon range

Number of maps: 2
One 2 dimensional color map appropriate for Roll20 use, with a grid, room numbers and a key to the number system.
One 2 dimensional color map appropriate for Roll20 use, without a grid or information

Technical:
I'm unsure but i'd like it to be Hi Res PNG file for printing, but able to make a JPG version for Roll20 slightly smaller than 5MB
Full color

Copyright:
Remains with cartographer.
I would like to keep it for personal use only, but cartographer owns the map

Deadline:
Flexible. Still building many other maps for the game.

Payment:
Unpaid

Thank you again, and this really would mean a lot even if they both hate D&D, but lets hope they don't.

Contact
Scott R. Reu
reuwriting@gmail.com
Please use subject line MI-6 Maps